[opencms-dev] jasper exception with ver. 5 (alkacon-documentation/examples-jstl)

Thorsten K. Zeiller tk.zeiller at onlinehome.de
Fri Jul 25 10:19:02 CEST 2003

Hello,

trying to migrate from ver. 4.6.1 flex. I'm testing the example modules of
the documentation, everything works fine but I can't get the jstl-examples
to work.
I get the followind error:

________________________
javax.servlet.ServletException: Resource loader error in file
'/alkacon-documentation/examples-jstl/elsupport/Set.jsp'

Root cause:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: This absolute uri
(http://java.sun.com/jstl/core) cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the
jar files deployed with this application

Is this a problem with my configuration (tomcat 4.1.24 / mysql 3.23.52 / jdk
1.4.1_03-b02) or am I missing some required .jar files? Where?

regards

Thorsten K. Zeiller