[opencms-dev] how to include a link content ??

Apostoly Guillaume ApostolyG at mail.europcar.com
Fri Jul 25 16:57:01 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I've developed a peace of JSP that display all documents (to be shown in
navigation from a directory) by using cms.include.
This is basically the code.

com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspNavElement rootNe
while (rootI.hasNext())
    {
    rootNe = (com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspNavElement)rootI.next();
    cms.include(rootNe.getResourceName());
    }

This works, but if i put in my folder a link to another document, instead of
a page, this doesn't work anymore.
So how can I :
- test if the current "rootNe" is a link or a page ?
- gain access to the linked page to include it ?

Thanks by advance for your help,

Regards,

Guillaume.

Guillaume APOSTOLY