[opencms-dev] Author for a book on OpenCMS

Stephen C. Nill Stephen_Nill at CharityChannel.com
Sat Jul 26 03:00:02 CEST 2003

Since CharityChannel.com is being completely rebuilt with OpenCms as the
cornerstone, I would enjoy giving back in any way I can....  I don't have
anywhere near the requisite technical knowledge to be an author of such a
book, but I do have strong writing and editing abilities.  I'd be happy to
be a reader/editor, assuming that the book will be in English <g>.

Steve

At 11:11 AM 7/25/2003, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>Packt Publishing is considering publishing a book on OpenCMS, and we are
>looking for people with development or implementation experience of
>OpenCMS who would be interested in becoming potential authors. If you
>are interested, please feel free to contact me!
>
>Thanks,
>
>Douglas Paterson, Commissioning Editor
>Packt Publishing
>www.packtpub.com