[opencms-dev] change checkFormData method in news module

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Sun Jul 27 15:17:02 CEST 2003

Hi all,

How can I change the checkFormData so that I can enter more text into a
news text item . seems to only allow about 200 words or so . but the db
field is a blob.

My problem is I can't seem to find the
SRC="../../../../workplace/templates/js/opencms.js" file
Which is referenced in the news module backofficeedit

I have a folder under workplace called templates, but then no folder
under this called js.

On another note, does opencms use post or get methods when sending data
around . I was wondering if maybe the news edit module used a get and
hence the word limit . but I very much doubt it.

Any help greatly appreciated,

mark