Antw: [opencms-dev] Calendaring Module

Björn Schlueter bschlueter at lenord.de
Tue Jul 29 12:55:02 CEST 2003

Rene,

i am sorry not to help you on this issue because I not a developer.
Just wanted to let you know, that I gladly appreciate developing such module because I am searching for it for a while now.

Regards
Björn

>>> R_Hinojosa at Cityofsouthfield.com 17.07.2003 16:54:41 >>>
Greetings All,

I am wondering(hint asking) if anyone is interested in co-developing a calendaring module. I just finished creating calendar backoffice piece using the tutorials at opencms at al-arenal.de (Thanks Al) Its a little basic and works  but gives us a start.

I need some help to finish this. I would like to have two templates for this calendar. One would parse the content and display a month view with all events and another with just the summary of all the events for any given month. Of course, the source and module will be available to all  but I would like to have a working module done before releasing it.

Items to do:

Develop jsptemplate for displaying events in month format.
Develop jsptemplate for displaying events in summary format.

I will send the source to anyone willing to work on this project. I think this project will benefit the opencms community greatly. Most sites have some kind of calendaring system available.

Your thoughts,

Rene