AW: [opencms-dev] System Recovery

Frank Wunderlich k.frank.wunderlich at gmx.de
Wed Jul 30 16:59:01 CEST 2003

Hi Thomas,

I don't know why, but the online project shows the same error messages
like the offline version: file not found in /system/bodies...

Maybe this is so, because I published the project inbetween to get rid
of this crossed out folder in the explorer view...

The export folder does not contain any files either.

Regards,
Frank.