AW: [opencms-dev] explorer_files.html

Thomas Weckert t.weckert at alkacon.com
Thu Jul 31 11:50:00 CEST 2003

Hi Tim,

getRessources(...) in com.opencms.workplace.CmsExplorerNewFileList
returns a Vector with the sub-resources of the current folder that gets
displayed in the workplace. This Vector is iterated in getContent(...)
to build a JavaScript which is sent to the client side workplace to
build the HTML for the explorer file list.

Regards,
Thomas Weckert
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com <http://www.alkacon.com/>