[opencms-dev] Custum Class developed ok and running in proyect offline, but not in online

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Thu Jul 31 19:36:01 CEST 2003

I would guess that the page is getting exported to a static file, but
the actual class needs to run dynamically. If so, then the URL for the
online version would be /opencms/export/your_file.

Look at the settings in
$TOMCAT/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/config/opencms.properties

Matt

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>