[opencms-dev] Multiple permissioned root folders

Mark Frost mfrost at hemscott.co.uk
Fri Aug 1 12:00:04 CEST 2003

cheers sven

All we really need to do is be able to place access restrictions to the
Online project folders. If this can be done (currently or with an
enhancement) then we're done.

Anyone know if this is possible or if it has been requested as an
enhancement?

Thanks for the warning about the many-war file solution.

cheers

mark