[opencms-dev] register listener for file events?

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Fri Aug 1 17:33:01 CEST 2003

I was looking into this a week or so ago, and while there are no events
set up in the 5.0 release, I think it would be fairly trivial to add
some. CmsObject does the fireEvent() for publishing, so I think that
would be the same place where you would add a fireEvent() for a file
save or create event. You'd probably want to add a constant to
I_CmsEventListener, too.

Guillaume and I discussed this a bit a week or so ago... but I didn't
get much further than I was during that conversation.

Matt

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>