TR: TR: [opencms-dev] how to include a link content ??

Apostoly Guillaume ApostolyG at mail.europcar.com
Fri Aug 1 18:04:02 CEST 2003

That would be nice, but I want to display only the files and links that the
user wants to display => that's why i'm using getNavigation.
What I would need is the pseudo code below :

 com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspNavElement rootNe
 while (rootI.hasNext())
     {
     rootNe = (com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspNavElement)rootI.next();

	IF(rootNe is a page)
		cms.include(rootNe.getResourceName());
	ELSE
		this is a link to a page
		myLinkedPage=getThePageFromTheLink(rootNe)
		cms.include(myLinkedPage);
     }

Any idea ?