[opencms-dev] Resource inquiry

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Sun Aug 3 16:45:02 CEST 2003

Develop a servlet, which returns a bean to you. In this bean you can hold
and return the information you require. This is only possible, when you
have exported the files you want do inspect. When you try this with files
in vfs you have to develop this like the tutorials shows it.
Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Achim
--