AW: [opencms-dev] OpenCMS 5.0, MS SQL, Modules

Prestel Marianne m.prestel at akap.de
Mon Aug 4 10:13:36 CEST 2003

Hi Achim,

thanks a lot, yes, this helps!

Regards
Marianne

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Joachim Arrasz [mailto:info at arrasz.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 4. August 2003 08:26
An: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Betreff: Re: [opencms-dev] OpenCMS 5.0, MS SQL, Modules

Hi,

i think there was a threads that one of the next releases will bring
Support for MSSQL in the Setup Wizard. The Search Module belongs not to
the MSSQL, because both, Lucene as well as ht:dig works with indexes. The
newsmodule should work with MSSQL you just have to create to simple
tables.Maybe you have to patch a little.

Hope this helps

Regards Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?