TR: [opencms-dev] Implement I_CmsEventListener

Apostoly Guillaume ApostolyG at mail.europcar.com
Tue Aug 5 10:43:01 CEST 2003

Hi Ian,

To make your listener listen you have to :
- implement it
- update registry.xml as below (add the launcher5 by example, line)
- restart your webapp.

 <launchers>
            <launcher1>com.opencms.flex.CmsXmlTemplateLoader</launcher1>
            <launcher2>com.opencms.flex.CmsDumpLoader</launcher2>
            <launcher3>com.opencms.launcher.CmsLinkLauncher</launcher3>
            <launcher4>com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader</launcher4>
            <launcher5>com.put.your.listerner.class.HERE!</launc
her5>
        </launchers>

Hope this helps,

ps: I see that someone gave the programmatic way to do this, mine is the
config way. Have fun :)