[opencms-dev] Module adding entries to registry.xml

Andreas Buchen Andreas.Buchen at abaxx.de
Thu Aug 7 12:06:02 CEST 2003

Hi List,

I have written an extension which defines two new resource types for OpenCMS. Now I am trying to package this extension as a module. Now my questions:

- Can the Module installation append the resource types to the registry.xml?
- Or alternatively: Can I do this programmatically, i.e. have code create a new resource type definition?

My problem is this: the order of the <restype /> is at the same time the id of property definitions in the database.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

   - Andreas.