[opencms-dev] MYSQL Dump corrupt

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Thu Aug 7 17:14:01 CEST 2003

Hello List,

we have here a corrupt mysql dump. Is there any way to check where the
error is?The only thing i can say, is that the error is so strange that
 the OpencmsHttpServlet can`t make ANY repsonse. initError in phase5 i
 found in the logs.
Does anybody know how to check the MySQL structure for Opencms?

thx in advance

Achim
--
Questions about OpenCMS?