[opencms-dev] lucene search module and multiple content body

Jens Rickhoff jens at visualteam.de
Fri Aug 8 10:28:01 CEST 2003

Hy Matt,

ok got it. Here's the source code, I just retrieved all body names and
traversed the list to get each body text for indexing.
Works for me. Thanks for the great module, Matt :)

Jens

  /*
   * Now we move on to the contents of the Page. What we need to do is
   * get the body file (from CmsXmlControlFile), then get the
   * <TEMPLATE<![CDATA[]]></TEMPLATE> from it. That info is in HTML,
   * so we need to parse that out and get just the text.
   */
    CmsXmlControlFile xCntrl = new CmsXmlControlFile(cmso, f);
  String contentsName = xCntrl.getElementTemplate("body");

  CmsFile contents = cmso.readFile(contentsName);
  CmsXmlTemplateFile xcContents = new CmsXmlTemplateFile(cmso, contents);

  // We want the all existing bodies.
    // get all body selector names
    Iterator itSelect = xcContents.getAllSections().iterator();
    String cdata, cleanCdata;

    // for each body, add its content to the document
    while (itSelect.hasNext()) {
    cdata = xcContents.getTemplateContent(null, null,
(String)itSelect.next());

    // HTMLParser p = new HTMLParser
    cleanCdata = FastTagStripper.strip(cdata.toCharArray());

    // Need either a reader or string. CmsFile supports byteArray.
    doc.add(Field.UnStored(FIELD_BODY, cleanCdata ));
    }

  return doc;