[opencms-dev] Tif file format

Sebastien Dagnicourt sdagnicourt at oxauto.com
Mon Aug 11 11:37:02 CEST 2003

Hum, I don't find anything in the archives.
I'am not sure what I have to do with the .java. (I don't know where it is,
may be in a .jar?).

The best is I explain what I want really do : users want to see tif files.
By uploading it in binary/picture mode and creating a link in pages, no
problem. They clik on the link and can see the Tif file (they have a tif
viewer on their computer).
That I want is when they try to print it, another picture (logo) must print
on the top of the tif file.
May be by creating to links (a view one and a print one) and
template/javascript I can solves the problem ?

Regards,
Sébastien.