[opencms-dev] template for element="body"

Prestel Marianne m.prestel at akap.de
Mon Aug 11 14:09:01 CEST 2003

Hi List,

maybe it's a stupid question, but I can't find anything in the doc:
Is it not possible to refer the body-element to a jsp (in the controlcode of
a page)?

Here is the controlcode of my page:

<PAGE>
    <class>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</class>

<masterTemplate>/system/modules/org.opencms.default/templates/mastertemplate_
intranet</masterTemplate>
    <ELEMENTDEF name="body">
        <CLASS>com.opencms.flex.CmsJspTemplate</CLASS>

<TEMPLATE>/system/modules/org.opencms.default/elements/list.jsp</TEMPLATE>
    </ELEMENTDEF>
</PAGE>

Think, I used the right class, but as result, I receive a XML parsing error!?

Regards Marianne