[opencms-dev] Lucene problem

Ivan Jelenic ivan.jelenic at nbs.yu
Tue Aug 12 09:07:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

First, I want to thank you for your reply. About two weeks ago I tested your
module with Tomcat & MySql and everything was fine. I have also solved
problem with our characters (YU signs) and I must say I was very, very
happy. But, I changed database to Oracle and then the problems have been
started. Yesterday I imported your lucene module and realized that it
doesn't work as I expected. I knew that your module use properties for
descriptions, title, keywords. With mysql that works fine but with Oracle
(generic sql) I have problems. I have already used this peace of code for
properties but it doesn't work and I don't know what to do.

Thanks for help!

Best regards, Ivan Jelenic.

P.S. Are you planning to search PDF documents?