[opencms-dev] Password protected areas of the website.

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Aug 13 07:45:01 CEST 2003

Good Morning Guys,

1.) you`re right the Forum at http://synyx.de/board is down, but will
today surely work again.
2.) I`ve implemented a kind of ACL (AccessControlList) for performing
things like a html based Backoffice in a Webpage. It`s based on Webusers
and build upon this table a ACL Object which is included with the
mastertemplate into the page. So each time a bosy with secure Content is
provided it work`s against this ACL-Object.
Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Achim

P.S On http://www.synyx.de is a first shoot from the Calendar Frontend
included, which may be helpful for backoffice functions. I just have to
implement the functionality for linking the dates... :-)

Questions about OpenCMS?
--> www.synyx.de/board