[opencms-dev] serious performance problem

Apostoly Guillaume ApostolyG at mail.europcar.com
Wed Aug 13 15:02:00 CEST 2003

I think you must have a problem, i've tested my homepage with 50
simultaneous users on a temporary PIII 700 and I'm still getting better
result, with a fully dynamic home page (navigation, several documents
included, etc...).
I'm sure you must have a problem with your Jsp Includes. Are you sure that
your application server doesn't compile the resulting Jsp every time ? that
could explain the bad performances.
Check the part about includes in the OpenCms documentation (to be downloaded
as module), to see best practices on that subject.
Also, you could check the timestamp of your files in your jsp directory
(physically in your webapp) to ensure that Jsp aren't compiled everytime.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Guillaume.