[opencms-dev] IDE Integrated Debugging...

John Mohr jtmohr at healthconresources.com
Thu Aug 14 15:57:01 CEST 2003

Hi Achim,
I use eclipse 2.1.1 and had a couple of problems taking the source code from
the zip, but then took the 5.0.0 release from the CVS. This worked fine. As
for apache/tomcat on my machine, I use it external to eclipse. The command
to get the stuff froim CVS is:
cvs checkout -r branch_5_0_x opencms

John