[opencms-dev] IDE Integrated Debugging...

John Mohr jtmohr at healthconresources.com
Thu Aug 14 20:36:02 CEST 2003

Hi Achim,
I've got the Java Developer's Guide to Eclipse, and it doesn't even mention
tomcat (so much for the paper it's printed on). But I know eclipse is
startable within Eclipse because its there, I just don't know how to do it.
It is version 4.0.6 however (probably not a big deal). Figure it out and
tell me. :-) My tomcat etc is running is running in its own space (on NT).
John