[opencms-dev] Real Client IP address in Open CMS

Peter Hagl Peter.Hagl at gmx.at
Mon Aug 18 10:47:01 CEST 2003

Hi Achim

Can you help me. How can I built an API into OpenCMS. Can you please send me
a hole example code that is running.

I have tried so much, but nothing works:

e.g.
ObjectInputStream inStream = new
ObjectInputStream(request.getInputStream());
String myRequestObject = (String)inStream.readObject();

That' s why I need a hole example which includes all definitions like
libaries, JSP and so on. Because I get every time errors like
Recource loader errors and I don't know if it is from the environment or
from my code. Please send me an code example which I can just pick out with copy
and paste and that is working.

That will be really nice from you.

Thank' s a lot

Peter