AW: [opencms-dev] JSP Templates inclusion loop

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Mon Aug 18 15:57:01 CEST 2003

Hello Mario,

> the plain template in ..../template or the master jsp templte in
> ..../jsptemplate.

right. This template which you have set in the xmltemplate for a
jsp-Mastertemplate
> in the .../jsptemplate i have defined only header and footer, for my
> JSP pages.
> Does the error occur, when i use e.g only header ??

ì`m not sure, but our error was, that we haven`t included all parts of the
master teplates into <template> Tags. After correcting this it works
perfectly for us.
Hope this helps

Achim

P.S How is the current stand with the newsletter module? We need soon one,
and i think about writing a static function into the NewsModule...Example: I make a new Channel and mark it as Newsletter Channel. Each news
which will wrote for this channel will be sent to a couple of
mailadresses, which can be configured.