AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Real Client IP address in Open CMS

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Aug 19 13:09:01 CEST 2003

Hi Peter,

I didn't follow the whole discussion but maybe the problem is that your
RemoteAddr is 127.0.0.1. That is the case, if you are developing and testing
on the same server(localhost)??? If so your Remote address of course is the
IP-address of your local machine. Try to request OpenCMS (your testpage)
from an other machine.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Kai