[opencms-dev] Problem while publishing

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Aug 19 17:06:01 CEST 2003

You might try to right-click in the square rectangle on the lower right
(left to the "ok" button) and do a "view html source" there. I assume
there is an exception thrown that somehow disrupts the Javascript that
updates the framset. In the html source you will find more information
about the error.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior