[opencms-dev] Problem with creation a webuser

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Tue Aug 19 18:38:01 CEST 2003

Look at the two tables. The webuser table was created to hold additional
information about (web)users, and doesn't have the fields necessary for
a webuser.

For more, I'd suggest searching the mailing list archives or reading
this posting on the forum:
http://synyx.de/board/viewtopic.php?t=157

Matt

--