[opencms-dev] Path element template

Francisco J. Navarro fnavarro at gtssl.com
Wed Aug 20 18:48:02 CEST 2003

Hello,

Does anybody know how could i make a subtemplate that reflect the path from the current page to the Home page? I am trying but there is no way. This is the methodology i am executing:
    I suppose that i have to display the "NavText" property of the current page without link and the "NavLink" property f each parent folder to the root between a link. There's a method to get a property from the parent and i can display the navtext of each parent folder, but when i put the method between a link tag, it doesn't display anything. Anybody knows why? Have i to write a new class with a method that make it for each parent folder?

Thanks all