[opencms-dev] Help , problem with publishing.

li xuetao lxuetao at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 11:59:01 CEST 2003

hi all,

I'm new to OpenCMS, and I'm having difficulties publishing a html-page that
should only be visible for my group members.

I've created a file /testArea/testPage01.html , and I set the permission for
both the directory and the file to " rwvrwv---- " ( read write for me and my
group members );

After I publish the "Offline" project, here is the output message with an
"Access denied Exception":

------------message Begin--------------------

Publishing project ...
Publishing /testArea/testPage01.html
Publishing /testArea/index.jsp
Publishing /system/bodies/testArea/testPage01.html
Static export, number of starting links is: 3
Exporting /testArea/testPage01.html
Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 31 Access denied to resource.
Detailed error: [com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsResourceBroker]
/default/vfs/testArea/testPage01.html.
at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.readFileHeader(CmsResourceBroker.java:5365)
at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.readProperty(CmsResourceBroker.java:6117)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.readProperty(CmsObject.java:3297)
at com.opencms.util.Utils.isHttpsResource(Utils.java:368)
at
com.opencms.launcher.CmsXmlLauncher.generateOutput(CmsXmlLauncher.java:259)
at com.opencms.launcher.CmsXmlLauncher.launch(CmsXmlLauncher.java:341)
at com.opencms.launcher.A_CmsLauncher.initlaunch(A_CmsLauncher.java:274)
at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.exportLink(CmsStaticExport.java:628)
at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.<init>(CmsStaticExport.java:259)
at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.exportStaticResources(CmsResourceBroker.java:4659)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.exportStaticResources(CmsObject.java:1523)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject(CmsObject.java:2453)
at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsAdminPublishProjectThread.run(CmsAdminPublishProjectThread.java:65)
Skipping /testArea/index.jsp
Skipping /system/bodies/testArea/testPage01.html
... static export finished
Checking filesystem links ...
.. filesystem link check finished
... the project has been published

the error message will not apear, if I set the permission of
testPage01.html to readable for all ( rwvrwvrwv- )

any idea? thanks for your help.

Regards,

xuetao