[opencms-dev] Lucene search module.

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Sat Aug 23 06:09:01 CEST 2003

Marcus,

Thank you so much for working on the module. I'm working on one more
feature -- support for searching WebUsers (to make a member directory)
-- and then I will combine your work, my work, and Jens's multiple body
patches and release a 1.4 version.

Again, thanks for your contribution... this is what I love about Open
Source stuff!

Matt

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>