[opencms-dev] Trying to choose a solid Open Source CMS product

Philip Valentino pvalentino at ati4it.com
Sat Aug 23 10:08:03 CEST 2003

The attached is a draft requirements document I wrote for my new client,
a small organization looking to deploy an in-house content management
system (CMS). They don't have any budget for product so my strategy is
to find a great open source CMS and customize from there.

I'm looking for help from people knowledgeable in open source CMS's to
comment on the ability of OpenCMS to meet these requirements and perhaps
give me some feedback on how easy it is to customize. Doesn't have to be
a perfect fit, close is good enough.

Any help would be appreciated I've only got till about August 27 and
there are quite a few good looking open source CMS's out there.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

    -Phil