[opencms-dev] Critical error. OpenCms doen't run!!

Francisco J. Navarro fnavarro at gtssl.com
Mon Aug 25 18:45:02 CEST 2003

Hello all,

well, i was trying with Lucene Search module. To run it i edited the registry.xml file of OpenCms, but there were errors, perhaps for especifying directories. The problem is that now i have restarted Tomcat and when i run OpenCms it doesn't run. There is an error. The probelm is that i have all my work inside it and can't recover it. Anybody knows how to run it again?

Note: I have tried to restore the registry.xml file, but no results are got.

I will thank a lot who could solve this to.