[opencms-dev] Registry.xml

Francisco J. Navarro fnavarro at gtssl.com
Mon Aug 25 20:14:01 CEST 2003

I have opened the first registry.xml with IE and it is displayed all the
code with tags and colors. But there aren't any errors. I think that the
error is in the database, because it began to work bad when i entered the
task for Lucene in the Schedule task of the administration. All the errors
drive to it. But i don't know how to delete the entry in the schedule task
because i can't enter in OpenCms