[opencms-dev] Error in OpenCms

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Mon Aug 25 21:47:01 CEST 2003

Dump the database with the mySQL tools (e.g. mysqldump) -- don't just
copy files.

The MySQL manual is available in a number of languages from
http://www.mysql.com. Here's the English manual page for dumping the
database:

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Backup.html

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>