[opencms-dev] User permissions to create contents in a project

Juan Delgado Díaz-Pache jddp at tid.es
Tue Aug 26 14:39:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am trying to create a html page on a project, and i am receiving this
message:

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 1 Access denied. Detailed error: Error
while creating new Pagecom.opencms.core.CmsException:
[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsResourceBroker] /default/vfs/prueba.html.
root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 1 Access denied. Detailed
error: [com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsResourceBroker]
/default/vfs/prueba.html.
 at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsNewResourcePage.getContent(CmsNewResourcePage.java:237)

I guess that my user doesn't have enough permissions to create anything
on this project, but i don't know how to grant permissions over projects
to users, can anyone tell me how is it done?

Lots of thanks,
Juan