[opencms-dev] Registry.xml

Francisco J. Navarro fnavarro at gtssl.com
Tue Aug 26 17:09:01 CEST 2003

Thanks for your attemption,

but i have watched the opencms table and doesn't exist any
cms_systemproperties table. Only exist a cms_properties table, and i don't
see any entry of task. I think i will have to do the whole work again. I
thought that i could show the online project or the exported to my boss, but
i have seen that they are stored in the database too. The exported project
is seen in the hard disk, but when i try to view it the opencms throw the
error.

Could i send you my database and try you if it is possible to recover the
project? I have made a test project to evaluate the OpenCms for my company
and i jave to show it tomorrow.