[opencms-dev] Problem in importing a module ( Lucene search )

BASHAR MUSTOFA KHALED bashar_leads at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 09:56:01 CEST 2003

I tried to import a module (lucene search module ) for
implementing searching criteria. A system error
arises. According to readme file in lucene search
module I tried to chane the registry.xml file. Here it
is said to change the directory location which is as
<directories>

<directory location="/path/in/vfs/">

<section>Human readible name.</section>

<subsearch>true</subsearch>

</directory>

</directories>

Here I am confused about location="/path/in/vfs/" .
Please specify clearly this point. What extra jobs I
have to do to import lucene search module successfully
and can perform searching with keywords.

Waiting eagerly for reply