[opencms-dev] odd behavior

ddbradley at highlights-corp.com ddbradley at highlights-corp.com
Thu Aug 28 16:11:01 CEST 2003

Eva,

I'm attempting in install OpenCms 5.0 using the Merant driver and mssql.
I'm encountering a lot of problems with the install, all of them dealing
with the mssql server.  I was wondering if you had the same problem and if
so what you did to get around them? what driver you ended up using? Your
response would help me out a lot.

Thanks.

Dean Bradley
Information Systems
Applications Development

"Ars Gratia Artis"

                      eva
                      <kaniasty at yahoo.co        To:       opencms-dev at opencms.org
                      m>                        cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [opencms-dev] odd behavior
                      opencms-dev-admin@
                      opencms.org

                      08/28/2003 09:35
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

I just installed opencms,  and I'm seeing some weird behavior.
I added an image to an image gallery, and a link to the link gallery.
When I go to view either of them, the images/links show up in triplicate.

I am using MSSql.

Anybody know if this is a known bug, and how to fix it?

Thanks.

-eva