AW: [opencms-dev] SQL Server Install

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Thu Aug 28 17:08:01 CEST 2003

You are no longer referencing a specific project (as this has been
removed from the sql statement), therefore, it returns results for each
project, hence triplicate, as you have 3 projects.

Removing the  AND CMS_PROJECTRESOURCES.PROJECT_ID =3D ? does not seem to
be a fix at all. There must be another way, but I never found it.

I had this too ... so moved straight back to mysql, and even though all
our other databases are based on MSSQL, I'm not that bothered having one
DB on mysql as it is a rather nice small / compact engine. I don't run
it on the same server as MSSQL though ... in fact I don't run it on a
server at all ... just on a normal workstation, works fine for me.

mark