[opencms-dev] Is it possible to include titles and links from other pages into a page?

Matthew Evans matte at solidstategroup.com
Fri Aug 29 13:50:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm just starting a site with OpenCMS and I've been through all the jsp
tutorials.
It seems like theres going to be a lot of JSP includes going on in my site.

I want to have a page that lists all the recent newsletters sent from my
site.
Each newsletter is going to be stored in openCMS as an HTML page in a
"newsletter" directory.

I then want a "newsletters" page to have a dynamically generated list of
links to view all the previous newsletters held in the newsletter directory.

In other CMS's I've been able to do this with tags in the jsp like:
<cms:articles type="newsletters">
<cms:article asset="description"/>
</cms:articles>

I can't see a way of doing this easily in OpenCMS though.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

M at .

Matthew Evans