[opencms-dev] how to avoid login

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Fri Aug 29 21:18:02 CEST 2003

You can call the CmsObject method loginUser() and pass it whatever you
want. It would look something like this:

CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request,
response);

CmsObject cmso = cms.getCmsObject();
String username = request.getParameter("username");
String password =request.getParameter("password");

cmso.loginUser(username, password);

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>