[opencms-dev] Forum

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Mon Sep 1 18:22:01 CEST 2003

Hi Björn,

actually i think there is now Forum Module available... sorry

we did some work, on evaluating the best way to integrate  opensource
Forum into Opencms... but all was lot of work. I read an articel in
another forum at developer.com. There a guy made an integration from Jive
into opencms.
But at least Jive isn`t free and sure a bit expensive. So maybe we should
work together (some more people could be useful :-)) and develop this new.
For example it will be cool, to take a Forum (Opencsource) where the
dbconn`s are built over a DAO-Pattern, so it should be not so much work,
cause we just have to rebuild this over Opencms CD`s... The rest of course
must be based on JSP`s and Servlets...
If you or any other is interested, please contact me

Kind Regards

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG

--