[opencms-dev] Table cms_users

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Mon Sep 1 22:13:01 CEST 2003

The password is encrypted with a one-way hash (I think). You will
probably have to search in com.opencms.file.[your database].* for the
appropriate SQL. In particular, there is a properties file in each
database driver dir that has the SQL in it. It's possible that the
crypting was done in Java, instead, in which case you will want to start
with the ResourceBroker objects.

Matt

--
M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>