[opencms-dev] Forum

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Mon Sep 1 23:52:01 CEST 2003

Yes, the user management should be merged too. As far as I remember is
mvnForum using two different security models. Either the J2EE based
standards or an own one. We will have to look into that. I think it
would be definitely a nice task to work on and I would be in it too. But
first I go on vacation for three weeks :-)))

--Marcus