[opencms-dev] Javadoc

Matthew Evans matte at solidstategroup.com
Wed Sep 3 01:36:01 CEST 2003

I would really like to see a complete Javadoc for the source too.
I don't currently have access to the source though. If someone can run
javadoc against the latest release and send it over to me, I can host it.

On another topic, I found some JSP script that Matt Butcher wrote which gets
files from an OpenCMS directory and displays them on a page. The important
bit looks like this:

// We have to use Cms* objects to get files that are not Pages.
Iterator i = cmso.getFilesInFolder(download_dir).iterator();
int lines = 0;
while (i.hasNext()) {
CmsFile f = (CmsFile)i.next();

My question is now, is there a similar function for folders in the CMS
object?
I want to be able to list folders in a folder, and so do something like:

// We have to use Cms* objects to get files that are not Pages.
Iterator i = cmso.getFoldersInFolder(download_dir).iterator();
int lines = 0;
while (i.hasNext()) {
CmsFolder f = (CmsFolder)i.next();
if(lines % 2 == 0) out.println("<tr>");