[opencms-dev] Publish projects from external JSP file?

Steve steven at livingimpact.com.my
Wed Sep 3 10:36:01 CEST 2003

Hello,

Is it possible to publish a project inside OpenCMS using JSP files that are located outside the OpenCMS?

I have the JSP files located in /opencms/test/publish.jsp while the OpenCMS was installed correctly in /opencms folder within Tomcat.

I tried the code snippet to try to login the cms object, hoping to be able to use the object for publish projects, but all I am getting is NullPointerException.
<%@ page language="java" import="com.opencms.file.*,com.opencms.core.*,com.opencms.flex.jsp.*"%>
<%
 CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request, response);
 CmsObject cmsob = cms.getCmsObject();
 String username = "admin";
 String password = "admin";
 out.println(cmsob.loginUser(username, password));
%>

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day,
Steven Ho.