[opencms-dev] Problem with taglib cms

enol eolla at lookup-it.com
Thu Sep 4 19:25:01 CEST 2003

Hi All,
I create a simple site navigable by many users.
Some parts of this site is protected by security settings in the
tomcat-users.xml
file and in the web.xml file of opencms/WEB-INF.
This site is online and works (with the security constraints too) but,
if I try to work on others projects in OpenCMS invoking a simple jsp, appear
an exception with this root cause: "This absolute uri
(http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms)
cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this
application"...

Where is the problem? My web.xml contains these lines yet:

<taglib>
        <taglib-uri>http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms</taglib-uri>
        <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/opencms.tld</taglib-location>
</taglib>

If anybody has any ideas...