[opencms-dev] Lucene Search

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Fri Sep 5 19:10:01 CEST 2003

The CronIndexManager should automatically rebuild the index if it is
passed the option "createIndex=true". The default in 1.3 is to use
createIndex=false, which continues building on the old index. That means
that old pages will not get removed and existing pages may get
duplicated.

If that does not do the trick, let me know, as it may be a bug.

Matt

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>